This chocolate eclair dessert is so creamy and delicious! I ate similar version in the popular bakery known as Boulangerie-Patisserie Julambre, in the popular Champs-Elysees street, Paris and I immediately fell in love with it. My friend Anna, gave me this amazing recipe that brings me back in Paris each time am eating it. Here is the recipe:
- 850 grams’ digestive biscuits or 2 individual packages graham crackers
- 3 cups milk
- 3-ounce (2 packages) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8-ounce (1 container) whipped topping, thawed – frozen
- 16-ounce (1 package) prepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9 by13-in. pan with digestive biscuits or graham crackers.
- In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; stir well. Fold in whipped topping into the mixture and combine. Spread ½ of mixture over biscuit/graham cracker layer. Then, top with another biscuit/graham crackers layer and the rest of the pudding.
- To finish, top all with a final biscuit/graham crackers layer and frost with chocolate frosting. Place in the fridge at least 2 hours before serving in order to allow the biscuits/graham crackers to soften. Slice and serve.